TGW’s Software Suite keeps track of everything in your logistics installation. It organises the warehouse, keeps track of stock, controls manual and automated goods movements, optimises the material flow and picks and dispatches goods. It visualises the installation’s condition, informs continuously about important key figures and offers standardised and expandable processes and functions.
The TGW Software Suite covers the following areas:
The WMS coordinates the warehouse processes and visualises all connected processes at the various workstations (e.g. goods-in, picking workstations, packing etc.). It disperses and manages the quantities and movements of all goods within the warehouse.
- Master data Management
- Returns handling
- Quality checks
- SKUs in stock
- Stock taking and Reorganisation
- Order Management
- Replenishment control
The WCS manages the real-time activities of all storages, re-storages and retrievals in the warehouse. It monitors the warehouse operatives and manual workstations, and also increases the efficiency of sub systems.
- Visualisation of warehouse geometry
- Storage position management
- Load handler management
- Storage and retrieval of orders (transport management)
- Process control and sequence building
- Storage and retrieval strategies
The MFC leads, coordinates and optimises the transportation of load handlers within the installation and acts as an intermediary between the field control and the superior software levels. It takes care of the consistently-high conveyance, storage and retrieval performance within the material flow.
- Routing and conducting of transports
- Securing of sequence requirements
- Travel and device optimisation
- Interface to machine controls
Machine controls activate and manage each individual device in the automated conveyor and warehouse system to ensure that all commands are executed.
- Conveyor controls
- STINGRAY shuttle module
- Storage and retrieval machines and automated mini-load warehouses
- Tote, carton, pallet and tray warehouse technology
- Special applications such as the control of palletisation and de-palletisation plants
The reporting function collects and records key data, providing a solid basis of information for planning, decision-making and for the ideal operation of an intralogistics solution.
- Management of diverse data sources
- Definition and collection of key figures
- Preparation and call of records
- Automated record sending
The monitoring function reports on the status of the centralised IT processes and alerts – if required – chosen users about corresponding system bottlenecks and failures.
- Monitoring of IT processes and services
- Collection and display of relevant system reports
- Automated sending of notifications
The visualisation displays the installation graphically and enables a quick overview of its complex condition. Zooming into details of individual components offers easy monitoring and analysis of the operating condition of all mechanic and mechatronic components.
- Graphical installation visualisation
- Status information on various detail levels
- Error diagnosis and correction
- Visual and acoustic alarms
- Statistics (availabilities, energy monitoring, etc.)
Communication with the superior customer system takes place via a central interface component, which enables a standardised or, if required, an individual adaptable data exchange.
- ERP connection (SAP, Navision, etc.)
- Exchange of master, inventory or transaction data