• Resolve customer equipment and solution issues as quickly and practically as possible.
• Maintain the site spare parts inventory.
• Complete maintenance activities of the automated equipment on-site including, conveyors, cranes, shuttles, scale checks, and carton opening system.
• Ensures compliance with health and safety legislation at all times.
• Ability to interface with customer at all levels, and actively work with the customer to optimize the automation performance to deliver contracted KPIs.
• Collaborate with the broader TGW Lifetime Services team to track, document, and communicate issues and lessons learned.
• Associate or Technical degree/certificate Mechatronics / Industrial Maintenance / Electrical Controls Engineering, or equivalent experience, as well as 2-3 years of experience maintaining MHE systems required.
• Previous experience in electro-mechanical troubleshooting and repair with material handing conveyor, AS/RS, and shuttle experience required.
• Previous experience in high-stress scenarios requiring conflict resolution and social skills preferred.
• PLC troubleshooting (Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Rockwell, Beckhoff) is required.
• SCADA experience required; proficiency with interpreting CAD schematics for use in diagnostics required; Profibus, Profinet experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills and customer focus.
TGW offers full medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K with company match, tuition reimbursement, competitive pay with PTO package offerings, along with safety shoe, protective eyewear, and fitness reimbursement.
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.