The Software Project Manager will work closely with both the Software department and the Project Manager to deliver a successful implementation of our software for our customer.
- Successful delivery of software systems integrated with complex automated material handling systems and conventional warehousing.
- Maintain an active role in client relationship and sales opportunities.
- Interpret and communicate complex technical and commercial issues with customer.
- Develop specification documents, including functional specifications, interface specifications, network infrastructure requirements and specifications.
- Work with system integration team to define the interface points between subsystems.
- Lead onsite installation, commissioning and training.
- Organize and lead acceptance testing processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of software project management/leadership experience
- Microsoft .NET Platform (C#, Oracle/SQL Server, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework)
- Familiarity with object oriented concepts
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server - Version Control
- Windows Server Environments with VM Ware
- Hardware requirements definition and order (server hardware, peripherals, PCs, scanners, printers, etc.)
- Experience in the material handling industry is a plus.
- Willingness to travel approximately 25% of the time.
We're a global company that's driven by common values: we are results oriented; we think and act proactively; we are open-minded; we act responsibly.
We're looking for people who strive to learn more, think outside the box, and are excited about new technologies and global opportunities!
TGW is an equal opportunity employer.